Patiencia, primarily known as Port Town Patience is a small peaceful town set near the sea acting as the satellite town of Harmonia found in the east. Patiencia is home to Crescentalia's main headquarters for the Furria Guild and is home to select Antecedents.
- Resident Term: Paticial
- Population Capacity: 450
- Majority Typ-fam: Mixed
- Spirit Guardian: Tamashii
- Export: Potions, Berries, Fruits, Milk, Seafood
- Furria Guild
- Guild Services:
- Merchant Services:
- Travel Services:
The calm port of Patiencia founded upon the mainland south of the Northern Path Reflector of Crescentalia. Its plus-signed land structure of stone, wood and water makes it a center of easy access to most services for a small town.
Even as a peaceful town, Patiencia is known for its week-long recreational celebrations found every two months, it's relaxing facilities and being a contribution to trade around the seas in and between the harmonial kingdom.
The port town has made home to select antecedents, most of which are friends in-between before their antecedence.
The blue cross represents the town's river, being the central point and the founding theme of the town, expanding into its current state. With the blue beyond showing opportunity and peace among the view of the sea, giving a sign of peace coming covering what's more to come. The white is used to represent its cleanliness kept along with the town.
Patiencia is one of the unique towns which are led by no one but its major contributors and their people in pacts, achieving a natural harmony in trade, to the point it was a possibility that it was the reason that recreational celebrations are being held.
The Furrian Guild inhabits most of the services as most of its inhabitants are volunteers, bearing a mixed bag of Paticials ready to take on bizarre aid.
Patiencia is sought of its inhabitants as a place of respite, peace, simplicity and calmness with its conflicts and complexities being a contribution as a spice of life in an otherwise near-perfect representation of plain conflictless outcomes. Though being managed by their own, its hidden rules in place are simply suggestions for the people, allowing in their own freedom.
Being a minor town, protection was not as intense as other towns. But to reassure security, a “Spirit Guardian” is assigned to ward off the town from danger, in addition to the security and guidance of the Furrian Guild. Without the protection of the spirit guardian, the town can quickly get overwhelmed with monsters due to its pure energy.
Patiencia is a cross-shaped small port town glazed with tiles for flooring, and brick-wood hybrid houses filled lush flora on the sides. The houses along the cross have two stories and can be crossed along with bridges. These can serve as a double-decked house or a single decked house due to its nature of using Arcspaces.
In the middle of these streets lies a large river waterway for use of traversing through the water and quick access using small boats. The water is also constantly filtered and kept clean and has a dual-purpose to go across to the other side of the river and giving access to its underground space and vice-versa by swimming directly through them in addition to elevators and stairs.
The east of the town center leads to a mountainous area and to the west lies the outskirts, which is surrounded by forests and farmland. Heading north from the town center is the port going out the sea.
Port Town Patience is divided into 7 different districts:
- Patiencia Center — also known as the “Town Center”, acts as the bridge between five different districts and holds some of the highlights of the town, including the town center.
- Port District — otherwise known as the “Resort District” located north of Patiencia Center facing the sea. Inns, resorts and a few shops are located here. Though, most of it is considered as a residential district.
- East District — known as the “Market District” east of Patiencia Center. This district contains most of the shops and services the town can give.
- West District — a residential district located west of Patiencia Center.
- Starboard District — dubbed as the “Gate District” facing the gates leading to the Maui Fields. It's home to quick services located near the gates but mainly serve as the residential district.
- Cape — Patiencia's underground accessible from the five districts branching and including Patiencia Center. It is home to the core of the town under the town fountain and is a common area for the night market in events and a place for recreation.
- Cliffside — also known as Uptown, located right of the East District. A portion of patience set on higher ground. Fewer establishments are set here and the windmills are located at this district.
- Outskirts — located at the left of the West District. A residential district that is surrounded mostly by Nature. Farms are located here.
Landmarks & Services
Patiencia is home to unique landmarks only found in the town, this includes:
- Furria Guild Headquarters — Located in the Patiencia Center touching the Port District and the East District, it is home to Crescentalia's operations for the Furria Guild. Passers-by will notice that the interior of the Furria Guild in Patiencia is very expansive compared to the outside, containing almost all of the Furria Guild services and what they have to offer.
- Patiencia Library — A library that is home to a wide selection of books, but mostly known for its media and sorcia archive and testbed of spells used for research and the curious alike with its paper-themed sorcia experimentation rooms.
- Paticial Springs — A set of resorts that people can relax found near the east and west sides of the Port District near the sea. These resorts mostly contain hot springs for everyone to relax in, from public shared spaces to private spaces for people to relax in. Hangouts and group celebrations are usually celebrated here outside any event.
- Patiencia Shrine — A shrine found near the silent windmills on the Cliffside. Home to the Spirit Guardian Tamashii, who protects the town through a protective barrier. It also serves as a place for offering to appease the elements of nature.
- Patiencia Town Core — The town's settlement core found directly under the fountain of the Patiencia Center, visible and encased with a cylinder of water at the cape being cooled off by the water. It doubles as a point for Restoria and mostly provides the electricity to the whole town, as well as the barrier protecting the town.
Started as a far departure for a band of Typyl settling near the beach, Patiencia was originally a very small Port Village free of rule, agreed to be dictated by a coalition several groups working together to function as one town with each group of the coalition being one part of the town.
It quickly became the center of trade, functioning as a satellite town to Harmonia and having easy access to goods from other continents due to the town being near a Path Reflector.
After the Saviand Anomaly, the coalition with the help of Harmonia has decided to make Patiencia a center for antecedents, allowing to accommodate as much space for antecedents as possible to prepare for the Antecedent Event. This, later on, quickly amassed by the antecedents quickly being reserved out of nowhere a system has been made in place so that each antecedent where Patiencia is their home being properly taken into account.
Patiencia was later on recognized to be the headquarters for Crescentalia due to Kaiera L'Heart's influence on the town, Crescentalia, and the guild as a whole.
- Towns / Cities from Ragnarok Online
- Al De Baran