This class is only limited to 50 specific characters. Other characters (OC or official) cannot have this title.
The Sav ( v plural:sav ) is a Child of Name Furrial Class that entitles specific Typyl chosen to represent one of the fifty Aspects of Furria. The Sav are the descendant class to the Presav, almost having an identical function to the Sav.
Those who posses this class has mastered their aspect assigned to them overtime and has gained the ability to earn it early on. Later in the timeline, they will be candidates responsible to protect Fiagia whenever an event similar to the Saviand Anomaly occurs, being the ones to carry on what the Presav has done before.
The Sav majorly contributes in researches around Fiagia and high-leveled tasks set out by the Furria Guild. Most of these are out of heart as not every Sav has the obligation to do so unless required to do so.
There are a number of common features that each Sav contains, these include:
For an individual to gain the title of Sav, there have a number of conditions they have to fulfill:
- Be of young age, from childhood to late teens (as a result their age is obscured)
- Be a native of their own settlement
- Those involved in Antecedence are not viable
- Just saved/prevented/contributed their native settlement from an incident that would or otherwise be a settlement-changing event, but not necessarily destructive.
- In turn, they must have occured a major loss in exchange
- Has pure intentions of accepting being a Sav and its responsibilities
- Requiring a good moral alignment (neutral good, chaotic good, and lawful good)
Differences from the Presav
While the Presav has a similar function to the Sav, they have a number of differences that make them be distinguishable from one another.
There are no particular unique skills for this class that can be obtained, except for the ability to quickly respond to calls from their associated Sav Ampersands and easily transport to Saviand anywhere the bearer is able to teleport using an item.
All of the following are those who have been successfully fulfilled the conditions and requirements of being a Sav. Each Sav has a representative aspect and is only been given to 50 individuals.
Elemental Aspect Bearers
Symbolic Aspect Bearers
Spiritual Aspect Bearers
Main Article: Sav Ampersands
When a Sav has obtained high enough trust for an individual, they are given a Sav Ampersand related to their respective aspect. The ampersands gives the individual the ability to give a notice to the Sav within heavy signs of danger, allowing them to quickly transfer themselves to them for support.
Ampersands has another function to bearers of the exclusive class Amsav, where they can be used to temporarily gain the abilites and weapon of the Sav associated with the ampersand.
Main Article: Sav Trials
It is possible for a Typyl to take on a Sav at their fullest extent in order to prove themselves as masters of an aspect through defeating the associated Sav in a catered duel set by the Sav.
Once they have proven themselves to beat the Sav in question, they are given the class Oscisav, which gives the individual proof of mastery on the aspect of the Sav being challenged, in additional to certain benefits gives to the class.
- The full meaning of Sav is “Saviors”
- There was an earlier set of 50 individuals was supposed to take place before the current set of Sav. However, all of them are taken away from this class due to the aim of having a more diverse and more unique set of Typyl, in terms of design and typing.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy
- but not Dissidia Final Fantasy (2015) / Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
- Thaumcraft 3/4/5, a minecraft mod by Azanor
:imagino: Acca • :spatium: Ays • :nox: Canta • :ambio: Cappo • :imitio: Daena • :ferro: Djonne • :alea: Eryb • :silva: Evoln • :aer: Fabien • :fulgo: Franz • :aetas: Gyr • :duplico: Heilao • :caelum: Isaru • :impero: Kento • :signum: Labyrinthia • :solum: Lynia • :creo: Machi • :vox: Melia • :visio: Mori • :firmus: Quilo • :certus: Tatshe • :velox: Yahiko