Last Updated: May 2019
Icon by @shibespecies
Paupë Chaimer (not real name, pronounced “Paw-Pay”) was a major contributor for the Furria series. He was a kemono digital artist, character and world designer and an avid reader and gamer who dives in and has deep knowledge in lore of several video games and media.
Paupë challenges and pushes the concepts of Furria and helped build Furria into what he classifies as a science fiction. He was also responsible for contributing a few key concepts and key characters in the series, one of the being Sav Spatium Ays.
In Furria, he is represented by the character with the exact same name: Paupë Chaimer.
Paupë has passed away on September 17, 2019 at the age of 30 due to an untreated asthma attack.1)
- Hasaarvi (Hasayfu Double Shields style)
- AuraCell Battery (Personal, Anti-Personnel)
- Furria depicted as a Science Fiction than Fantasy
- Ruler-ship and governance of kings in the context of Fiagia
- The H.A.C. used as a reset for human technology in Fiagia
- How Typyl are sent from the Antecedent World to Fiagia
- Suggestion of an alternative earth for the H.A.C.
- …and how it's one of the things that should not be explained
- Project Riflecat (adaptation)