- Nickname/s: Xcy, Sai, Excy, Candle, Firebun, Lucy, Pyrobun, Fluffy, Pyro, Candlebun, Pyromaniac, Lucyiterr
- Pronouns: She/Her
- Age: 15
- Title: Wanderer of the Skies
- Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
- 16-P Type: Mediator
- Suits Affiliation: ♠ Spades
- Chess Affiliation: ♝ Bishop
- Average Height Scale: 0.689x (2'8“ / 81.28 cm)
- Handedness: Right-Handed
▮ #00DAA1Caribbean Green
▮ #24FFA7Outer: Medium Spring Green
▮ #00B57CInner: Jade
▮ #F9F9F9Primary: White Smoke
▮ #00DAA1Accent #1: Caribbean Green
▮ #E4571AAccent #2: Chocolate
▮ #EFC775Inner Ears/Pawpads: Golden Sand
▮ #C7C89BHead Fluff: Green Mist
- Battle Role: DPS/Support Adaptable
- Weapon Type of Choice: Staves, Rods
- Specific Weapon of Choice: Fire-frosted Glass Crystal Staff
Xcyiterr Peropix is a travelling mage that lives on the continent of Uphaval. She often does requests from the guild task board and a few odd jobs for a source of income, but besides that, she also spends her time self training to hone her skills, along with wandering the islands and skies around her. When not doing either though, she can usually be found living in her home located on the outskirts of Picaros.
still probably gonna be unsure how to properly draft this section for a while, so I'll just post the notes in bullet point form for now
– often quite a pyromaniac, likes to burn stuff for fun as long as it doesn't harm anyone
– is very easily flustered and nervous, sometimes being tsundere-like
– usually doesn't like to accept compliments
– sometimes stubborn and unwilling to change in personality, habits, and decisions if not sufficiently convinced
– usually very caring, friendly, and empathetic to friends and quite often to people in general
– can be quite moody at times with spikes of depression, apathy, irritation, and so on
– can become unresponsive/quiet when not in a good mood
– doesn't like too much contact too often, and needs time to be alone, else will seek it actively by closing herself off
– loves music a lot and may start singing if comfortable enough
– does not like most fruits/vegetables, prefers salty, savoury, or spicy things over sweet things
– does not like hurting/going after people if unjustified, and will stand up for others if they are in danger
– is very honest, and does not like to lie unless necessary, but when she does, she's often very good at it
– prone to doing dumb and illogical things sometimes
– does not use any proper swear words
– likes to joke and fool around when she feels like it
– can be quite bold/fearless when genuinely invested or fired up about something serious
Before experiencing antecedence, Xcyiterr was a somewhat average senior high school student, having a select few friends, excelling in some subjects and being quite incompetent in others. Though she seemed mostly normal, she was actually quite sickly and frail through her childhood, being prone to disease. Soon enough, it eventually culminated. As she turned off the lights and dozed off to sleep that one fateful night, she awoke not in her own bedroom, but instead the crystal room. Passing away uneventfully, but peacefully.
In battle, Xcyiterr tends to stay far away from the main action when possible, bombarding and disrupting foes from a safe distance, usually being high up in the sky. She also acts as a support healer for her allies if they need it, being able to cast basic recovery and debuff removal/boosting sorcia. Using her signature brand of red and mint green fire, as well as the control she has using :vello: Vello, she can quite easily scorch and sow chaos on the battlefield without needing to risk most of the dangers of close combat.
She also happens to have a floating light orb following her, but it doesn't have a purpose besides acting as a source of light. In addition, the orb can also be deactivated in the case light isn't needed. Besides that, she usually keeps both her staff and the light orb she possesses in her Arcitory when not in use.
Using :vello: Vello Sorcia, she can compress her flames into small but very hot and explosive fireballs of varying sizes. These fireballs are also usually homing, as with the same sorcia, she can direct her fireballs to travel along complex paths with ease, essentially causing them to be home in on the target.
Usually, she compresses a large amount of her flames into a singular fireball and launches it at a group of enemies, causing a massive explosion and setting the ground ablaze when it hits. Though often at times, she can also split her power into many smaller fireballs instead, launching groups of them at enemies like missiles homing in on their targets. This split can also happen when a projectile is in mid-flight, resulting in sort of a cluster missile effect when done on a larger fireball.
As a fun side effect, with a bit of roundabout sorcia casting and odd technique, she can also repurpose her fireballs as fireworks, able to detonate them into various patterns and colours. These pseudo-firework fireballs can also be used for their usual purpose of combat as well. Though not as effective at scorching enemies as her normal fireballs, they can sometimes daze her foes with bright flashes of light when exploding, still being quite the radiant spectacle to witness.
As for her movement, though not particularly speedy or slow, she is naturally able to float and travel in the air thanks to her natural proficiency in Parc class knowledge, enough to navigate most terrain at reasonable speeds and dodge incoming ranged attacks quite decently.
Since she usually tends to stay at great distance from her foes, she doesn't have much in terms of defensive options against attacks directed straight at her, relying on the distance and the height she can achieve with flight to ease the process of dodging or avoid the attacks entirely.
If forced to fight at close range, she can instead channel her fires forward without compressing them first, basically resulting in a sorcia-powered flamethrower. Though, she usually prefers not to do so and instead opt to retreat back to a safe distance.
As well as this, she is able to use :vello: Vello sorcia to create pulse waves to blast foes away from her in a pinch if they get too close. Though, due to the amount of energy required to send a pulse wave in all directions, this ends up being very draining on her if used too many times. Besides this, she basically has no other viable options when engaged in close combat, as she can't cast her usual fireball sorcia when moving too quickly.
In addition to all of these, she does know how to heal herself and her allies decently well with :amplius: Amplius sorcia. Though she isn't skilled enough with the spells to utilise it for much else besides basic recovery and debuff curing spells, having to physically be around said ally for a short while to heal.
As an unrelated skill, she is able to cook pretty decently, as well as having the bonus of not needing to use fuel for a fire when doing so.