|Detriment, Expiry, Passage|
|Main Category||Elemental Aspects|
|Sub Category||Natural Aspects|
Expir is an Elemental Natural Aspect that represents the implications and the phenomena of decay and/or death in Fiagia.
With its high rarity, its Sylv value is rated at
5,000 yl. Aspect Crystals of this type can only be found inside deep generated dungeons and Millennial Puzzles biased towards Expir.
Sorcia made with Expir is often paired with :reicio: Reicio.
Though Expir symbolizes death and decay it's often used for medical purposes, agriculture, status effects and as implementation for other aspects to enhance or nullify detrimental effects. It is also used as an aspect of potion crafting for removing or enhancing status effects found in potions.
Other than :reicio: Reicio, Expir is the main influence for a few Spritual aspects:
:coacto: Coacto, :aporia: Aporia, :victus: Victus and :sanitas: Sanitas.
As Expir is mostly sought out as an aspect crystal, it's high rarity is supported by its capacity, which is six times the capacity of a base aspect crystal.
- Expir is not intended to give the effect of instant death. It is recommended to use a more creative way of dealing one-hit wonders than solely abusing Expir.
- Among all of the aspects, Aetas' location is found at
H4(or the 40th color) in the color chart, responding to a dark red color
- Expir as an aspect previously represents death directly, with its representation shown as “Death, Ending, Age, Despair”. This has been altered to fit its role better, however it is extremely similar to its original concept.
- Expir is derived from the word “Expiry”.
- Previously, this aspect was called “Mors”, the latin word for death.
- This was changed to its current name to match Furria's “familiar yet unique” direction in its fourth pass.