This is now considered as an official character. To keep up with the official info for this character, visit their wiki/typyl page. This page acts as an update the character without editing and committing to their main page.
- Nickname/s: Lon, Lao
- Pronouns: He/his/him
- Age: 12
- Title: Emissary of Replication
- Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
- 16-P Type: Logician
- Average Height Scale: x0.832
- Handedness: Left-handed
- Eye: Pale Blue
▮ #F9F4D8Primary: Pale Cream
▮ #E9DFADSecondary: Darker Cream
- Battle Role: Navigator
- Weapon Type of Choice: Books, Unique
- Specific Weapon of Choice: Multiplicative Remote Battle Scroll
One of the younger sav, Heilao hails from Naiea, a small village set upon a marsh using poles and stakes. When the marsh was infected with a curse that turned the beasts and foliage into corrupted monsters and undead, Heilao masterminded their expulsion - by gathering large amounts of :vita: and :flumine: crystals, and through excessive use of :duplico: upon the resulting energy, they were able to flush out the nightmares.
Currently, in addition to his responsibilities as sav :duplico:, Heilao also acts as Naiea's headman, taking on all responsibilities that the job requires - regardless of his age or training.
Lauded for his brains and no nonsense attitude, Heilao tackles everything he feels he needs to with brutal efficiency - even at the sake of his own health and the happiness of others. He's desperate to prove himself in spite of his age - as if to say that the purification of Naiea wasn't a fluke. However, he's near constantly working himself into a state of exhaustion, and doesn't understand when he needs to take a break.
Despite his issues in an office setting, Heilao is incredibly efficient as a general and navigator.
- Heilao's design has undergone four different iterations, most of which are minor alterations to his clothing design and weapon.
- Heilao was designed originally to be able to freely manipulate the battlefield, possibly with the battle role of Carpet. However, he has to be toned down due to his previous design of the weapon being massively overpowered with the nature of modifying the world with his scroll.
- He also has an earlier ability similar to Sav Imitio Daena Sava'sa allowing to summon copies of himself in addition to duplicating body parts.
- The original concept was deeply rooted in Nico Robin, Miss All Sunday from One Piece, especially his ability to duplicate his individual body parts. Now, it's mostly his personality.
- Chen Gong from Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires was the primary inspiration for his unique weapon and its mechanics. However, it's been changed from a physical weapon to a ranged weapon when fighting. He can no longer use it to physically attack people like a club.
- In terms of personality and execution - that of a young character in a place of power and unable to handle its responsibilities, there are several. Immediately coming to mind, however, is Carl Clover from Blazblue.